Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Carolina Chocolate Drops (7/14/10)

This was the first performance of the Summer Concert Series at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.  Only having caught one (awesome) show last year, I was determined to make as many of them as possible this year.  The lineup is amazing, and kicking it off with the Carolina Chocolate Drops.

I'd missed these guys in the area several times before, but I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience for my first time seeing them.  I'm going to let the photos speak for themselves, along with a little video treat at the end...

Carolina Chocolate Drops (7/14/10)
Carolina Chocolate Drops (7/14/10)
Carolina Chocolate Drops (7/14/10)
Carolina Chocolate Drops (7/14/10)

Make sure to catch the Free Energy performance tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment